- RSS Channel Showcase 7529997
- RSS Channel Showcase 1710818
- RSS Channel Showcase 2286298
- RSS Channel Showcase 6854929
Articles on this Page
- 09/25/09--08:46: _From the Trenches s...
- 11/25/09--09:34: _Product Testing – D...
- 12/19/12--17:33: _Wooly in Patagonia
- 08/12/15--12:00: _PETA’s Wool Video [...
- 08/17/15--05:30: _Patagonia to Cease ...
- 07/26/16--10:41: _Our Wool Restart
- 09/25/09--08:46: From the Trenches series – Why do you use… ?
- 11/25/09--09:34: Product Testing – Dressing Right for a Windy Hike
- 12/19/12--17:33: Wooly in Patagonia
- 08/12/15--12:00: PETA’s Wool Video [Updated]
- 08/17/15--05:30: Patagonia to Cease Purchasing Wool from Ovis 21
- 07/26/16--10:41: Our Wool Restart
Our Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are our front line of communication with Patagonia fanatics far and wide. The crew here at our Call Center in Reno, NV are at it seven days a week, taking orders, helping with returns, and most importantly, answering the astonishing range of questions our customers fire at us. Like flocks […]
We test our gear on a variety of levels. Our athletes and ambassadors are responsible for putting the latest designs and fabrics through the paces before we'll add a new product to our lineup. But just because something reaches our shelves doesn't mean testing is over. Once a new item shows up in our catalogs, […]
We have some great benefits at Patagonia. But none is better than the opportunity to volunteer with environmental groups through our internship program. During my 15 years working as an editor here at our headquarters in Ventura, I’ve gotten to follow wild buffalo in West Yellowstone, see the effects of industrial forestry in Chile, learn […]
Update 8/17/15: Thank you to everyone who commented on this story. Your feedback is very important to us. Please see our follow-up post on this issue for the latest news. PETA has shown us video footage from within the Ovis 21 farm network that supplies merino wool for Patagonia’s baselayers and insulation. It is as […]
Dear Friends, We’ve spent the past several days looking deep into our wool supply chain, shocked by the disturbing footage of animal cruelty that came to light last week. Patagonia’s partnership with Ovis 21 has been a source of pride because of the program’s genuine commitment to regenerating the grassland ecosystem, but this work must […]
Note: As of March 2017, Red Pine Land and Livestock is not a Patagonia supplier and their wool is not in our products. Over the past 10 months, we have been working diligently to develop a new wool supply chain that reflects high, and verifiable, standards for both animal welfare and land management. We’ve now reached […]